How Do I Know If I Have Enough Insulation In My Attic?
Updated: Dec 16, 2020
1. This is an easy evaluation! State minimum is 13" of attic insulation. Just pop your head up and take a look, bring a ruler and protective face wear (just in-case). Not comfortable? Call us! We'll do it for you! Free of charge!
2. Do you see exposed floor rafters? You should see nothing but insulation.
3. Is your attic too hot or too cold? That's because your attic is allowing the weather conditions to regulate it's temperature. Proper amount of insulation will keep it just right!
4. Heating or cooling bills too high? Hot or cold air may be escaping through your attic because of lack of insulation.
5. Are animals nesting in your insulation?